The Texas Southern Tigers (0-5) are off to a slow start and will try to get their first victory when they take on the Clemson Tigers (4-1) at Littlejohn Coliseum. Action starts at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, November 24, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Texas Southern Tigers at Clemson Tigers ATS Preview
Texas Southern was blown out by the No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks in its last contest, 114-71. Texas Southerns Trayvon Reed finished with 19 points and 14 rebounds in the game. Kansas 7.7 turnover percentage was their largest advantage over Texas Southern, who had a rate of 13.5.
In Clemsons last game, they were blown out by the Temple Owls, 67-60. With 13 points and nine rebounds, Clemsons Donte Grantham had a good performance. Temple forced Clemson into a turnover percentage of 23.4 (above their season average of 14.2). Clemson, on the other hand, held Temple to an effective field goal percentage of 0.452 (below their season average of 0.548).
Texas Southern Tigers at Clemson Tigers Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Clemson, ATS Winner – Clemson, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- Clemson averages 4.0 blocks per game, which ranks 83rd in the NCAA. Texas Southern ranks 138th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- Clemson is 28th in the NCAA with 5.1 steals allowed per game while Texas Southern is 54th with 5.4 steals allowed per game.
- Clemson ranks 132nd in rebounds allowed per game (34.6) while Texas Southern ranks 304th (38.8).
- Texas Southern ranks 45th in three pointers allowed per game (19.0) while Clemson ranks 184th (21.7).
- Clemson ranks 199th in assists per game (13.0) while Texas Southern ranks 262nd (11.8).