The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers welcome the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles to E.A. Diddle Arena to start the new season. The game will air on ESPN 3 at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles at Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Betting Odds
Last season, Tennessee Tech failed to reach the tournament following an 8-23 regular season campaign. Western Kentucky also was unable make the tournament after a 16-12 regular season.
The aggressive Western Kentucky offense seems poised to dominate from the foul line. The Hilltoppers ranked 39th in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.274, while Tennessee Tech ranked 173rd in FTA rate allowed (0.228) in the 2018-19 season.
Tennessee Tech vs. Western Kentucky Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Western Kentucky, ATS Winner – Western Kentucky, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Western Kentucky averages 36.9 rebounds per game, which ranks 91st in the country. Tennessee Tech ranks 291st in rebounds allowed per game (38.7).
- The Hilltoppers rank 154th in assists allowed per game (13.1) while the Golden Eagles rank 288th (16.2).
- Tennessee Tech ranks 171st in three pointers allowed per game (22.5) while Western Kentucky ranks 257th (24.5).
- The Hilltoppers rank 80th in steals per game (6.9) while the Golden Eagles rank 259th in steals allowed per game (8.4).
- Western Kentucky averages 5.1 blocks per game, which ranks ninth in the country. Tennessee Tech ranks 150th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).