The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (12-18, 7-10 OVC) welcome the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (9-21, 6-11 OVC) to Pete Mathews Coliseum as the regular season comes to a conclusion. Action starts at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles vs. Jacksonville State Gamecocks ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last matchup. The Gamecocks fell to the Tennessee State Tigers, 65-55, while the Golden Eagles lost a close one to the Belmont Bruins, 65-62.
Tennessee Tech had a better turnover percentage (15.1 vs. 16.7) while Jacksonville State held Tennessee State to an offensive rebounding percentage of 11.8 (below their season average of 32.5). Jacksonville State’s Kayne Henry had a good game, putting up 15 points and seven rebounds. Tennessee Tech, meanwhile, received a boost from Keishawn Davidson, who finished with 17 points and five rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Davidson led the Golden Eagles to a 75-74 victory. He recorded 12 points, eight assists and five steals. Tennessee Tech had a much better turnover percentage (18.5 vs. 23.6). Jacksonville State, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (52.9 vs. 21.2).
Points at the line could be hard to find for Jacksonville State in this contest. The Gamecocks rank 301st in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.191, while Tennessee Tech ranks 58th in FTA rate allowed (0.188).
Tennessee Tech at Jacksonville State ATS Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Jacksonville State, ATS Winner – Jacksonville State, O/U – Over
- Jacksonville State averages 13.8 assists per game, which ranks 90th in the nation. Tennessee Tech ranks 268th in assists allowed per game (15.9).
- The Gamecocks rank 134th in steals per game (6.4) while the Golden Eagles rank 182nd in steals allowed per game (7.1).
- The Golden Eagles rank 53rd in three pointers attempted per game (25.1) while the Gamecocks rank 154th in three pointers allowed per game (21.7).
- Jacksonville State averages 36.3 rebounds per game, which ranks 108th in the nation. Tennessee Tech ranks 160th in rebounds allowed per game (35.4).
- During their last five games, the Golden Eagles have scored an average of 68.2 points per game (2.8 above their season average) and allowed an average of 67.2 points per game (5.0 below their season average).
- The Gamecocks have been outscored by an average of 1.4 points in their last five games. For the season, Jacksonville State has defeated opponents by an average of 2.6 points.