The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (3-7) will travel to Allen Arena to clash against the Lipscomb Bisons (4-6). Action gets underway at 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles at Lipscomb Bisons Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Bisons easily got past the Trevecca Nazarene Trojans, 96-72, while the Golden Eagles got blown out by the Ohio Bobcats, 81-54.
Lipscomb played a perfect game. They had a free throw rate of 0.210 (above their season average of 0.176) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 37.0 (above their season average of 26.7). Trevecca Nazarene was 0.105 and 20.6, respectively, for those same stats. Tennessee Tech, on the other hand, did a great job of converting from the free throw line (12-16; 75.0 percent). Lipscomb rallied around Ahsan Asadullah, who finished with 21 points, eight assists and six rebounds. Jr. Clay, meanwhile had a good outing for Tennessee Tech, putting up 14 points.
In their first matchup this year, KJ Johnson led the Bisons to a 78-65 win. He was the game’s leading scorer with 23 points. Lipscomb’s 0.133 free throw rate was their biggest strength over Tennessee Tech, who had a mark of 0.057.
Lipscomb appears to have the edge on the offensive side of the ball. The Bisons rank 56th in offensive efficiency, while Tennessee Tech ranks 200th in defensive efficiency.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles at Lipscomb Bisons Odds Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Lipscomb, ATS Winner – Tennessee Tech, O/U – Over
- Lipscomb ranks 21st in assists per game (12.3) while Tennessee Tech ranks 172nd (12.2).
- The Bisons average 36.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 104th in the nation. The Golden Eagles rank 162nd in rebounds allowed per game (35.9).
- Tennessee Tech ranks 115th in blocks per game (3.0) while Lipscomb ranks 132nd in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- The Golden Eagles average 23.5 three pointers per game, which ranks 105th in the NCAA. The Bisons rank 207th in three pointers allowed per game (26.2).
- Lipscomb ranks 95th in steals per game (5.7) while Tennessee Tech ranks 189th in steals allowed per game (8.6).
- During their last five games, the Golden Eagles have scored an average of 61.0 points per game (0.1 above their season average) and allowed an average of 63.2 points per game (4.8 below their season average).
- The Bisons’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 2.2, down from 2.8 for the season.