Expect a fast-paced game when the Tennessee State Tigers (3-7) visit Memphis to take on the Tigers (6-5). The game starts at 3 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 22, 2018, and will air on ESPN 3.
Tennessee State Tigers at Memphis Tigers Betting Odds
In their last contest, Memphis defeated the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles, 76-61, while Tennessee State lost to the Lipscomb Bisons, 86-79.
Memphis had a much better turnover percentage (15.1 vs. 28.6) and had a better effective field goal percentage (0.459 vs. 0.404). Tennessee State, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (15.6 vs. 20.3). Memphis was lifted by Kyvon Davenport, who had 30 points and 10 rebounds. Donte Fitzpatrick-Dorsey had a good outing for Tennessee State, finishing with 26 points and six rebounds.
Jeremiah Martin has been playing at a high level recently for Memphis, averaging 0 points over the last five games.
Tennessee State Tigers vs. Memphis Tigers Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Memphis, ATS Winner – Memphis, O/U – Under
- Tennessee State ranks 29th in assists allowed per game (10.4) while Memphis ranks 171st (14.7).
- Memphis ranks 70th in blocks per game (3.7) while Tennessee State ranks 119th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- Memphis ranks 73rd in rebounds per game (38.2) while Tennessee State ranks 102nd in rebounds allowed per game (34.2).
- Tennessee State ranks 31st in steals per game (8.3) while Memphis ranks 157th in steals allowed per game (7.9).
- Tennessee State ranks 43rd in three pointers allowed per game (19.6) while Memphis ranks 132nd (22.5).
- Tennessee State’s average margin of victory in their last five games has been 12.2, up from 1.7 for the season.
- During their last five games, Memphis has scored an average of 79.2 points per game (3.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 79.0 points per game (2.6 below their season average).