The Tennessee State Tigers (6-4) will travel to Rose Hill Gym to square off with the Fordham Rams (5-4). The game begins at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, December 15, 2019.
Tennessee State Tigers at Fordham Rams Betting Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last matchup. The Rams were beaten by the Bryant Bulldogs, 69-61, while the Tigers were blown out by the Little Rock Trojans, 86-62.
Tennessee State had an offensive rebounding percentage of 37.8 (above their season average of 32.3) while Fordham forced Bryant into a turnover percentage of 25.5 (above their season average of 16.2). Fordham was led by Antwon Portley, who finished with 15 points. Carlos Marshall Jr. led the way for Tennessee State, contributing 14 points.
This game should be a matchup of conflicting paces. Dating back to last season, Tennessee State has preferred an up-tempo style of play (60th in possessions per game), while Fordham has been more half-court-oriented (317th in possessions per game).
Tennessee State Tigers at Fordham Rams Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Tennessee State, ATS Winner – Tennessee State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Tennessee State ranks 39th in rebounds allowed per game (33.8) while Fordham ranks 154th (37.0).
- The Rams rank 63rd in steals per game (6.2) while the Tigers rank 107th in steals allowed per game (6.4).
- Tennessee State is 23rd in the NCAA with 11.1 assists allowed per game while Fordham is 42nd with 13.6 assists allowed per game.
- The Tigers rank 38th in blocks per game (3.1) while the Rams rank 147th (3.2).
- Tennessee State averages 23.8 three pointers per game, which ranks 101st in the country. Fordham ranks 178th in three pointers allowed per game (20.5).