The winless CSUN Matadors (0-3) welcome the Tennessee State Tigers (2-2) to Matadome. The game gets underway at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.
Tennessee State Tigers at CSUN Matadors Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Matadors lost a tough one against the Portland Pilots, 80-77, while the Tigers won big over the Fisk University Bulldogs, 113-61.
The Tigers had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (50.0 vs. 17.6) and had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.683 vs. 0.336). CSUN, meanwhile, had a better free throw rate (0.175 vs. 0.123). CSUN was lifted by Lamine Diane, who contributed 21 points and 12 rebounds. Tripp Davis, meanwhile played well for Tennessee State, recording 24 points and six rebounds.
The ineffective offense of CSUN will face off against the elite defense of Tennessee State. Dating back to last season, the Matadors rank 319th in offensive efficiency, while the Tigers are 37th in defensive efficiency. The Tigers should have the advantage on that side of the ball.
Tennessee State Tigers at CSUN Matadors Odds Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Tennessee State, ATS Winner – Tennessee State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- CSUN ranks 21st in three pointers allowed per game (18.4) while Tennessee State ranks 283rd (24.6).
- The Tigers rank 183rd in blocks per game (3.0) while the Matadors rank 238th (2.5).
- CSUN ranks 229th in assists per game (12.7) while Tennessee State ranks 276th (11.7).
- The Tigers rank 45th in steals per game (7.4) while the Matadors rank 231st (5.3).
- Tennessee State ranks 88th in rebounds allowed per game (33.5) while CSUN ranks 253rd (36.9).