The Fordham Rams welcome the St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers to Rose Hill Gym to get their seasons going. The game gets underway at 9:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers vs. Fordham Rams Betting Odds
Last season, St. Francis Brooklyn did not reach the tournament following a 16-13 regular season. Fordham also failed to reach the tournament following a 12-19 regular season campaign.
Looking at effective field goal percentage, St. Francis Brooklyn should have a considerable edge. Last season, the Terriers defense ranked 65th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.481), while the Fordham offense ranked 312th in effective field goal percentage (0.475).
St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers vs. Fordham Rams Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Fordham, ATS Winner – Fordham, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 34th in assists allowed per game (10.9) while Fordham ranks 234th (14.4).
- The Rams average 26.0 three pointers per game, which ranks 46th in the nation. The Terriers rank ninth in three pointers allowed per game (17.8).
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 31st in steals allowed per game (5.1) while Fordham ranks 67th (5.6).
- The Terriers rank 132nd in rebounds per game (36.1) while the Rams rank 266th in rebounds allowed per game (37.3).
- Fordham ranks 126th in blocks per game (3.4) while St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 192nd in blocks allowed per game (3.8).