The St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers (7-9, 1-3 NEC) will be at the Spiro Sports Center to go head-to-head against the Wagner Seahawks (4-11, 1-3 NEC) in a NEC matchup. Action begins at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 18, 2020.
St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers at Wagner Seahawks ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last contest. The Seahawks were blown out by the Robert Morris Colonials, 94-62, while the Terriers lost a winnable game to the LIU Sharks, 69-66.
St. Francis Brooklyn had an offensive rebounding percentage of 40.5 (above their season average of 27.7) while Wagner had an offensive rebounding percentage of 34.2 (above their season average of 28.4). Wagner rallied around Curtis Cobb III, who recorded 21 points. Meanwhile, Unique McLean played a key role for St. Francis Brooklyn with 15 points, 13 rebounds and six assists.
The Terriers dominated this series last year, winning both contests. In the last contest, St. Francis Brooklyn won 51-44. The Terriers’ 17.1 turnover percentage was their largest advantage over the Seahawks, who had a mark of 26.2. This is the first time these teams will go head-to-head this year.
Wagner could have a difficult time creating turnovers. St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 101st in the NCAA at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 18.3 percent), while Wagner forces the 210th-most turnovers (19.2 percent).
St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers vs. Wagner Seahawks Free Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Wagner, ATS Winner – St. Francis Brooklyn, O/U – Under
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 35th in three pointers allowed per game (18.4) while Wagner ranks 153rd (22.4).
- The Terriers average 36.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 116th in the country. The Seahawks rank 199th in rebounds allowed per game (36.9).
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 182nd in assists per game (12.2) while Wagner ranks 211th in assists allowed per game (14.7).
- During their last five games, the Seahawks have scored an average of 63.6 points per game (6.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 73.6 points per game (4.8 below their season average).
- The Terriers have outscored opponents by an average of 1.0 point in their last five games. On the season, St. Francis Brooklyn has lost by an average of 1.3 points.