The St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers (1-1) will travel to the Robins Center to go head-to-head against the Richmond Spiders (0-1). Action starts at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 14, 2018.
St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers vs. Richmond Spiders Betting Odds
Both teams fell in their last outing. The Spiders fell to the Longwood Lancers, 63-58, while the Terriers were defeated by the Boston College Eagles, 74-69.
St. Francis Brooklyn made 12 of their 30 three pointers (40.0 percent) while Richmond had a much better turnover percentage (17.3 vs. 25.7). Richmond rallied around Jacob Gilyard, who recorded 15 points, six steals and five assists. Jalen Jordan was a key piece for St. Francis Brooklyn with 22 points and eight rebounds.
It will be a matchup of conflicting styles as the up-and-down Terriers will look to push the more methodical Spiders. Since the 2017-18 season, the Terriers rank 84th in possessions per game while the Spiders are 232nd.
St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers at Richmond Spiders Odds Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – St. Francis Brooklyn, ATS Winner – St. Francis Brooklyn, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 22nd in assists allowed per game (10.9) while Richmond ranks 235th (14.6).
- The Terriers average 7.2 steals per game, which ranks 56th in the nation. The Spiders rank 168th in steals allowed per game (6.3).
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 188th in blocks per game (2.8) while Richmond ranks 225th (2.4).
- The Terriers rank 47th in three pointers attempted per game (25.5) while the Spiders rank 209th (20.9).
- Richmond ranks 161st in rebounds allowed per game (34.8) while St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 280th (38.0).