The St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers (1-1) will travel to Willett Hall to go head-to-head against the Longwood Lancers (2-1). The game begins at 6 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers vs. Longwood Lancers ATS Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Lancers won big over the Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks 85-55, while the Terriers won a close one over the Lafayette Leopards 73-72.
The Terriers had a much better free throw rate (0.281 vs. 0.164) and had a better turnover percentage (17.6 vs. 18.4). Longwood, meanwhile, played a nearly perfect game. They had an absurd effective field goal percentage of 0.712 and a free throw rate of 0.212. Maryland Eastern Shore put up marks of 0.427 and 0.145, respectively, for those same stats. Longwood’s Christian Wilson had a good game, contributing 17 points. Meanwhile, St. Francis Brooklyn rallied around Chauncey Hawkins, who contributed 24 points.
Second-chance points might be rare for St. Francis Brooklyn in this contest. The Terriers rank 231st in offensive rebounding percentage (27.2 percent), while Longwood ranks 52nd in defensive rebounding percentage (74.9 percent) dating back to the 2018-19 season.
St. Francis Brooklyn at Longwood Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Longwood, ATS Winner – St. Francis Brooklyn, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 10th in three pointers allowed per game (18.1) while Longwood ranks 313th (27.5).
- The Terriers rank 36th in assists allowed per game (11.1) while the Lancers rank 168th (13.2).
- St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 41st in steals allowed per game (5.3) while Longwood ranks 87th (5.8).
- The Terriers rank 59th in blocks per game (4.1) while the Lancers rank 252nd (2.1).
- Longwood ranks 113th in rebounds allowed per game (34.0) while St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 274th (37.6).