Don’t expect a fast-paced game when the St. Bonaventure Bonnies (0-2) travel to Siena to play the Saints (1-1). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 130.5 points and it gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
St. Bonaventure Bonnies at Siena Saints Betting Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last matchup. The Saints lost big to the 19th-ranked Xavier Musketeers, 81-63, while the Bonnies lost a winnable game to the Vermont Catamounts, 61-59.
St. Bonaventure had a better turnover percentage (13.5 vs. 18.2) while Siena had a better free throw rate (0.304 vs. 0.333). Siena’s Jalen Pickett played well, contributing 18 points and five rebounds. Meanwhile, St. Bonaventure rallied around Dominick Welch, who finished with 13 points and 11 rebounds.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when two of the country’s slowest-paced teams clash. Siena ranks 348th in possessions per game (62.5) and St. Bonaventure is 322nd (65.7) dating back to the 2018-19 season.
St. Bonaventure vs. Siena ATS Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Siena, ATS Winner – Siena, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Siena ranks 60th in three pointers attempted per game (25.4) while St. Bonaventure ranks 290th (18.9).
- The Saints rank ninth in steals allowed per game (4.7) while the Bonnies rank 108th (5.9).
- Siena allows the 26th-fewest assists per game (10.7) while St. Bonaventure ranks 60th (11.6).
- The Bonnies rank 25th in blocks per game (4.7) while the Saints rank 200th (2.7).
- St. Bonaventure ranks 182nd in rebounds per game (35.1) while Siena ranks 314th (29.9).