The St. Bonaventure Bonnies (18-10, 10-5 A10) will be at Tom Gola Arena to clash with the La Salle Explorers (13-14, 4-11 A10) in an A10 matchup. The game is scheduled to start at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 29, 2020.
St. Bonaventure Bonnies at La Salle Explorers Betting Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last contest. The Explorers lost big to the Davidson Wildcats, 74-49, while the Bonnies fell to the Duquesne Dukes, 81-77.
St. Bonaventure had a better free throw rate (0.174 vs. 0.123) while La Salle had a better effective field goal percentage (0.400 vs. 0.500). La Salle was lifted by Ed Croswell, who had 11 points. Meanwhile, Osun Osunniyi had a solid performance for St. Bonaventure, putting up 23 points and 13 rebounds.
The Bonnies won the lone game between these two teams last year, 62-60. St. Bonaventure’s free throw rate was their largest advantage over La Salle. The Bonnies had a rate of 0.216, while the Explorers posted a mark of 0.066. This will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams.
St. Bonaventure should have an advantage on the offensive glass in this showdown. The Bonnies rank 79th in offensive rebounding percentage (31.4 percent), while La Salle ranks 245th in defensive rebounding percentage (70.8 percent).
St. Bonaventure Bonnies vs. La Salle Explorers Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – La Salle, ATS Winner – La Salle, O/U – Under
- St. Bonaventure ranks 34th in steals allowed per game (5.4) while La Salle ranks 227th (8.5).
- The Bonnies average 3.5 blocks per game, which ranks 91st in the NCAA. The Explorers rank 161st in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- St. Bonaventure averages 13.9 assists per game, which ranks 89th in the nation. La Salle ranks 150th in assists allowed per game (12.8).
- The Explorers average 24.1 three pointers per game, which ranks 84th in the country. The Bonnies rank 262nd in three pointers allowed per game (25.0).
- St. Bonaventure averages 36.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 100th in the nation. La Salle ranks 203rd in rebounds allowed per game (36.3).
- The Bonnies have been outscored by an average of 1.6 points in their last five games. For the season, St. Bonaventure has defeated opponents by an average of 3.0 points.
- During their last five games, the Explorers have scored an average of 59.0 points per game (8.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 68.6 points per game (1.1 below their season average).