The New Mexico State Aggies (1-1) will be at home in the Pan American Center when they go head-to-head with the Southern University Jaguars (1-1). Action starts at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
Southern University Jaguars vs. New Mexico State Aggies ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last contest. The Aggies lost to the UTEP Miners, 65-50, while the Jaguars were blown out by the Murray State Racers, 69-49.
Southern University had a much better turnover percentage (17.5 vs. 25.3) while New Mexico State had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (34.1 vs. 19.4). New Mexico State was led by Trevelin Queen, who contributed 21 points and seven rebounds. Darius Williams played a pivotal role for Southern University with seven points and 12 rebounds.
New Mexico State could have their way on the offensive side of the ball as their high-powered offense faces off against one of the NCAA’s worst defenses. Since last season, the Aggies rank 12th in offensive efficiency, while Southern University ranks 292nd in defensive efficiency.
Southern University Jaguars at New Mexico State Aggies Odds Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – New Mexico State, ATS Winner – New Mexico State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- New Mexico State ranks 21st in three pointers attempted per game (27.8) while Southern University ranks 319th (17.2).
- The Aggies rank first in blocks allowed per game (1.9) while the Jaguars rank 163rd (3.4).
- New Mexico State ranks 27th in steals allowed per game (5.1) while Southern University ranks 171st (6.5).
- The Aggies rank 41st in rebounds per game (38.4) while the Jaguars rank 311th (30.5).
- New Mexico State ranks 79th in assists per game (14.5) while Southern University ranks 255th (11.6).