The Louisville Cardinals (1-0) will be at home in the KFC Yum! Center when they square off against the Southern University Jaguars (0-2). Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 13, 2018, and can be seen on ACC Network.
Southern University Jaguars at Louisville Cardinals Betting Odds
In their last game, the Cardinals beat the Nicholls Colonels, 85-72, while the Jaguars were blown out by the Baylor Bears, 80-53.
The Cardinals had a much better free throw rate (1.050 vs. 0.188) and had a better effective field goal percentage (0.537 vs. 0.469). Southern University, meanwhile, did a fantastic job of converting from the free throw line (15-21; 71.4 percent). Steven Enoch had a good performance for Louisville with 15 points and eight rebounds. Eddie Reese, meanwhile had a good game for Southern University, putting up 18 points.
Louisville could dominate on the defensive side of the ball as they square off against one of the nation’s worst offenses. The Cardinals rank 27th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.470), while Southern University is 346th in effective field goal percentage (0.447) dating back to last season.
Southern University Jaguars at Louisville Cardinals Odds Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Louisville, ATS Winner – Louisville, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Louisville ranks fifth in blocks per game (5.9) while Southern University ranks 226th in blocks allowed per game (4.1).
- The Cardinals rank 215th in three pointers attempted per game (20.8) while the Jaguars rank 322nd (15.8).
- Louisville ranks 75th in steals per game (7.0) while Southern University ranks 132nd in steals allowed per game (6.0).
- The Jaguars rank 35th in rebounds per game (38.8) while the Cardinals rank 249th in rebounds allowed per game (36.8).
- Louisville ranks 167th in assists per game (13.4) while Southern University ranks 280th (11.0).