The Tulane Green Wave welcome the Southeastern Louisiana Lions to Fogelman Arena in Devlin Fieldhouse to get their seasons started. Action gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
Southeastern Louisiana Lions at Tulane Green Wave Betting Odds
Last season, Southeastern Louisiana did not make the tournament following a 16-15 regular season. Tulane also failed to reach the tournament after a 3-22 regular season.
This has potential to be a sloppy game for the offense of Tulane. In the 2018-19 season, Tulane ranked 317th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 21.2 percent), while the ball-hawking defense of Southeastern Louisiana forced the 33rd-most turnovers in the nation (21.8 percent). Furthermore, the Lions ranked 54th in offensive rebounding percentage (32.5 percent), while the Green Wave ranked 293rd in defensive rebounding percentage (68.8 percent).
Southeastern Louisiana Lions at Tulane Green Wave Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Tulane, ATS Winner – Tulane, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Southeastern Louisiana ranks 13th in rebounds allowed per game (31.0) while Tulane ranks 289th (38.6).
- The Lions rank 119th in steals per game (6.5) while the Green Wave rank 256th (4.7).
- Tulane averages 3.5 blocks per game, which is ranked 117th in the NCAA. Southeastern Louisiana ranks 181st in blocks allowed per game (3.7).
- The Lions rank 15th in three pointers allowed per game (18.5) while the Green Wave rank 254th (24.4).
- Southeastern Louisiana ranks 31st in assists allowed per game (10.8) while Tulane ranks 233rd (14.4).