The Southeastern Louisiana Lions (1-2) will travel to United Supermarkets Arena to go head-to-head against the Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-0). Action gets underway at 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 13, 2018.
Southeastern Louisiana Lions at Texas Tech Red Raiders ATS Odds
In their last game, the Red Raiders had no trouble getting past the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils, 84-52, while the Lions lost big to the Nebraska Cornhuskers, 87-35.
Texas Tech dominated every stat category in the game. They had a phenomenal offensive rebounding percentage of 51.4 and a turnover percentage of 10.9. For those same stats, Mississippi Valley State was 18.9 and 17.3, respectively. Southeastern Louisiana, meanwhile, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (21.4 vs. 22.2). Norense Odiase had a solid performance for Texas Tech, contributing eight points and 10 rebounds. Southeastern Louisiana was lifted by Marlain Veal, who recorded 10 points.
Texas Tech could dominate the offensive glass in this contest. Since last season, the Red Raiders rank 41st in offensive rebounding percentage (33.7 percent), while Southeastern Louisiana ranks 324th in defensive rebounding percentage (67.4 percent). Ball security could be troublesome for the Lions. They rank 308th at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 20.8 percent), while the Red Raiders have forced the 21st-most turnovers in the nation (opponents’ turnover percentage of 22.4 percent).
Southeastern Louisiana vs. Texas Tech ATS Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Texas Tech, ATS Winner – Texas Tech, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Texas Tech ranks 37th in blocks per game (4.4) while Southeastern Louisiana ranks 198th in blocks allowed per game (3.7).
- The Lions rank 207th in three pointers attempted per game (20.9) while the Red Raiders rank 272nd (19.1).
- Texas Tech is 10th in the country with 10.1 assists allowed per game while Southeastern Louisiana is 29th with 11.2 assists allowed per game.
- The Red Raiders rank 38th in rebounds allowed per game (32.1) while the Lions rank 193rd (35.5).
- Texas Tech ranks 65th in steals per game (7.1) while Southeastern Louisiana ranks 151st in steals allowed per game (6.2).