The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (4-3) will be at home in the Cajun Dome when they square off against the Southeastern Louisiana Lions (2-5). The game gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Southeastern Louisiana Lions vs. Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last contest. The Ragin’ Cajuns got blown out by the UC Irvine Anteaters, 92-67, while the Lions lost to the Vanderbilt Commodores, 78-70.
Southeastern Louisiana had an offensive rebounding percentage of 36.4 (above their season average of 30.2) while Louisiana had a turnover percentage of 8.6 (better than their season average of 18.8). Trajan Wesley played a key role for Louisiana with 11 points and six assists. Ty Brewer played well for Southeastern Louisiana, putting up 26 points and 12 rebounds.
The Ragin’ Cajuns won the lone contest between these two teams last season, 73-72. The Ragin’ Cajuns’ 30.2 offensive rebounding percentage was their biggest advantage over the Lions, who had a mark of 25.7.
This contest should be a showdown of contrasting styles. Since the 2018-19 season, Louisiana has preferred an up-and-down style of play (11th in possessions per game), while Southeastern Louisiana has been more half-court-oriented (242nd in possessions per game).
Southeastern Louisiana Lions vs. Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Louisiana, ATS Winner – Louisiana, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Southeastern Louisiana ranks 50th in rebounds allowed per game (32.6) while Louisiana ranks 289th (37.8).
- The Lions rank 50th in assists allowed per game (11.2) while the Ragin’ Cajuns rank 169th (12.9).
- Louisiana ranks 121st in blocks per game (3.6) while Southeastern Louisiana ranks 235th (2.5).
- The Lions rank 19th in three pointers allowed per game (18.9) while the Ragin’ Cajuns rank 184th (22.6).
- Louisiana averages 7.2 steals per game, which ranks 81st in the nation. Southeastern Louisiana ranks 244th in steals allowed per game (7.1).