The Southeastern Louisiana Lions (4-7) will travel to Carver Arena to square off against the Bradley Braves (7-5). The game starts at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 22, 2018.
Southeastern Louisiana Lions vs. Bradley Braves Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Braves defeated the Wisconsin-Parkside Rangers, 74-58, while the Lions lost big to the 23rd-ranked LSU Tigers, 94-63.
Bradley played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.175 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 47.1. For those same stats, Wisconsin-Parkside was 0.074 and 20.6, respectively. Southeastern Louisiana, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.472 vs. 0.530). Elijah Childs played a key role for Bradley with 17 points and eight rebounds. Parker Edwards had a solid performance for Southeastern Louisiana, finishing with 25 points.
Childs has taken his game to another level as of late for Bradley, averaging 0 points over the last five games.
It could be a sloppy game for the Bradley offense. Bradley ranks 274th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 20.8 percent), while the pesky defense of Southeastern Louisiana forces the 33rd-most turnovers in the nation (23.3 percent).
Southeastern Louisiana Lions at Bradley Braves ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Bradley, O/U – Over
- Southeastern Louisiana ranks seventh in three pointers allowed per game (17.2) while Bradley ranks 111th (21.8).
- The Braves rank 47th in blocks allowed per game (2.8) while the Lions rank 142nd (4.4).
- Bradley averages 6.9 steals per game, which ranks 81st in the country. Southeastern Louisiana ranks 148th in steals allowed per game (7.5).
- During their last five games, the Lions have scored an average of 57.0 points per game (2.9 below their season average) and allowed an average of 70.8 points per game (1.2 above their season average).
- The Braves’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 9.6, up from 3.3 for the season.