The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (8-20, 5-10 OVC) close out their home schedule at Hooper Eblen Arena against the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (7-21, 3-12 OVC). The game gets underway at 5 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks vs. Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Golden Eagles defeated the UT Martin Skyhawks, 78-65, while the Redhawks were beaten by the Jacksonville State Gamecocks, 65-58.
Tennessee Tech dominated every stat category in the game. They had a solid turnover percentage of 9.0 (better than their season average of 19.6) and a free throw rate of 0.242 (above their season average of 0.142). UT Martin was 19.8 and 0.161, respectively, for those same stats. Southeast Missouri State, on the other hand, held Jacksonville State to an effective field goal percentage of 0.417 (below their season average of 0.515). Jr. Clay had a solid game for Tennessee Tech with 14 points and seven assists. Southeast Missouri State, meanwhile, was lifted by Skyler Hogan, who finished with 11 points and five rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Garrett Golday led the Golden Eagles to a 62-60 victory. He produced 13 points. Tennessee Tech’s 0.255 free throw rate was their biggest strength over Southeast Missouri State, who had a mark of 0.151.
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks vs. Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Free Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Tennessee Tech, ATS Winner – Southeast Missouri State, O/U – Over
- Tennessee Tech ranks 55th in three pointers attempted per game (25.2) while Southeast Missouri State ranks 244th (18.8).
- The Golden Eagles rank 113th in assists per game (13.7) while the Redhawks rank 250th (10.9).
- Tennessee Tech ranks 173rd in rebounds per game (34.9) while Southeast Missouri State ranks 256th (32.8).
- During their last five games, the Redhawks have scored an average of 68.6 points per game (2.7 above their season average) and allowed an average of 68.4 points per game (5.8 below their season average).
- The Golden Eagles’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 2.2, down from 7.5 for the season.