The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (3-7) visit Value City Arena to challenge the fifth-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes (9-1). The Redhawks will try to put an end to their six-game road losing streak, while the Buckeyes look to lengthen their eight-game home winning streak. The game begins at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks at Ohio State Buckeyes ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last outing. The Buckeyes fell to the Minnesota Golden Gophers, 84-71, while the Redhawks were defeated by the Youngstown State Penguins, 65-50.
Southeast Missouri State forced Youngstown State into a turnover percentage of 21.7 (above their season average of 13.7) while Ohio State forced Minnesota into a turnover percentage of 19.6 (above their season average of 16.5). Ohio State received a boost from E.J. Liddell, who recorded 14 points and five rebounds. Darrious Agnew played a key role for Southeast Missouri State with 17 points and six rebounds.
Ohio State could have their way on the offensive side of the ball as their sweet-shooting offense goes up against one of the worst defenses in the NCAA. The Buckeyes rank 18th in effective field goal percentage (0.564), while Southeast Missouri State ranks 280th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.518).
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks vs. Ohio State Buckeyes Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Ohio State, ATS Winner – Ohio State, O/U – Over
- Ohio State ranks 55th in assists per game (15.1) while Southeast Missouri State ranks 232nd (9.8).
- The Buckeyes rank 12th in steals allowed per game (4.4) while the Redhawks rank 102nd (6.4).
- Ohio State ranks 21st in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while Southeast Missouri State ranks 111th (3.5).
- The Buckeyes rank 25th in rebounds per game (40.4) while the Redhawks rank 168th in rebounds allowed per game (36.1).
- Ohio State ranks 120th in three pointers attempted per game (22.8) while Southeast Missouri State ranks 258th (17.0).
- The Buckeyes’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 19.2, down from 22.3 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Redhawks have scored an average of 65.6 points per game (1.4 below their season average) and allowed an average of 70.8 points per game (1.6 below their season average).