The Montana State Bobcats (5-3) will be at home in Max Worthington Arena when they clash against the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (6-4). The game begins at 10 p.m. ET on Thursday, December 5, 2019.
South Dakota State Jackrabbits vs. Montana State Bobcats ATS Odds
Both teams fell in their last contest. The Bobcats got blown out by the Green Bay Phoenix, 98-72, while the Jackrabbits lost to the Indiana Hoosiers, 64-50.
South Dakota State forced Indiana into a turnover percentage of 22.4 (above their season average of 14.6) while Montana State did a great job of converting from the free throw line (18-21; 85.7 percent). Montana State’s Harald Frey led the way, recording 15 points, seven rebounds and five assists. Tray Buchanan fueled South Dakota State with 15 points.
Second-chance points might be few and far between for Montana State in this contest. The Bobcats rank 278th in offensive rebounding percentage (25.7 percent), while South Dakota State ranks 43rd in defensive rebounding percentage (75.2 percent) since last season. Additionally, the Jackrabbits rank 11th in offensive efficiency (114.2), while the Bobcats rank 325th in defensive efficiency (108.9).
South Dakota State vs. Montana State ATS Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Montana State, ATS Winner – Montana State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Montana State averages 24.3 three pointers per game, which ranks 84th in the nation. South Dakota State ranks 327th in three pointers allowed per game (28.2).
- The Bobcats rank eighth in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while the Jackrabbits rank 110th (3.2).
- South Dakota State ranks 187th in steals per game (6.0) while Montana State ranks 227th (5.6).
- The Jackrabbits rank 35th in rebounds per game (38.7) while the Bobcats rank 230th (34.2).
- South Dakota State averages 14.3 assists per game, which ranks 85th in the nation. Montana State ranks 273rd in assists allowed per game (14.8).