The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (2-0) will travel to the Icardo Center to clash with the Bakersfield Roadrunners (1-0). The game gets underway at 10 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
South Dakota State Jackrabbits at Bakersfield Roadrunners ATS Odds
Both teams dismantled their last opponent. The Roadrunners defeated the Notre Dame de Namur Argonauts 103-51, while the Jackrabbits beat the Peru State Bobcats 86-58.
South Dakota State played a flawless game. They had a solid free throw rate of 0.308 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 47.4. Peru State was 0.153 and 28.9, respectively, for those same stats. Meanwhile, Bakersfield dominated every facet of their game. They had a turnover percentage of 6.5 and a free throw rate of 0.456. For those same stats, Notre Dame de Namur put up marks of 26.3 and 0.157, respectively. Bakersfield was lifted by De’Monte Buckingham, who contributed 12 points, eight assists and seven rebounds. Matt Dentlinger, meanwhile had a solid performance for South Dakota State, recording 12 points and six rebounds.
Expect this one to be a clinic on boxing out as two of the country’s top rebounding teams battle. Since last season, the Roadrunners rank second in offensive rebounding percentage (38.9 percent), while South Dakota State ranks ninth in defensive rebounding percentage (77.1 percent). Also, the Jackrabbits rank 44th in turnover percentage (16.5 percent), while the Roadrunners rank 58th in opponents’ turnover percentage (21.1 percent).
South Dakota State Jackrabbits vs. Bakersfield Roadrunners Free Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – South Dakota State, ATS Winner – South Dakota State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Bakersfield ranks 98th in three pointers allowed per game (21.2) while South Dakota State ranks 316th (29.7).
- The Roadrunners rank 48th in rebounds allowed per game (32.4) while the Jackrabbits rank 94th (33.6).
- Bakersfield ranks 24th in steals allowed per game (5.0) while South Dakota State ranks 61st (5.5).
- The Jackrabbits rank 70th in assists per game (14.7) while the Roadrunners rank 264th (11.5).
- Bakersfield ranks 162nd in blocks per game (3.1) while South Dakota State ranks 256th (2.0).