The South Dakota Coyotes (0-0) challenge the Pacific Tigers (1-0) at Stan Sheriff Center. The game gets underway at 1:30 a.m. ET on Friday, November 8, 2019.
South Dakota Coyotes vs. Pacific Tigers Betting Odds
In the Tigers’ previous matchup, they blew out the Cal State-Stanislaus Warriors, 69-47. Pacific was lifted by Amari McCray, who was the top scorer from either team with 14 points on 7-for-9 shooting. Pacific dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 35.7 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.529. Cal State-Stanislaus put up marks of 9.4 and 0.352, respectively, for those same stats.
Last season, South Dakota failed to reach the tournament following a 13-16 regular season campaign.
Last season, the Coyotes were 13-16 straight up (SU) and 18-10-1 against the spread (ATS). South Dakota’s games had a tendency to finish over the O/U total (55.2 percent).
Half-court execution will be at a premium when two of the NCAA’s slowest-paced teams clash. Pacific ranks 299th in possessions per game (66.5) and South Dakota was 264th (67.5) dating back to the 2018-19 season. Additionally, the Coyotes rank 336th in offensive rebounding percentage (22.2 percent), while the Tigers rank fifth in defensive rebounding percentage (77.6 percent).
South Dakota vs. Pacific ATS Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Pacific, ATS Winner – Pacific, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- South Dakota ranks 172nd in three pointers attempted per game (22.2) while Pacific ranks 311th (17.7).
- The Coyotes rank 29th in steals allowed per game (5.1) while the Tigers rank 105th (5.9).
- South Dakota ranks 235th in blocks per game (2.3) while Pacific ranks 275th (1.5).
- The Coyotes rank 195th in assists per game (12.7) while the Tigers rank 298th (10.2).
- Pacific ranks 12th in rebounds allowed per game (30.7) while South Dakota ranks 109th (34.1).