The South Dakota Coyotes (1-0) will travel to the Stan Sheriff Center to take on the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1-0). Action starts at 10 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 10, 2019.
South Dakota Coyotes at Hawaii Rainbow Warriors ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious over their last opponent. The Rainbow Warriors defeated the Florida A&M Rattlers 65-52, while the Coyotes beat the Pacific Tigers 72-62.
South Dakota dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.383 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.574. For those same stats, Pacific recorded marks of 0.235 and 0.490, respectively. The Rainbow Warriors, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.410 vs. 0.320) and had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (37.5 vs. 29.8). Samuta Avea had a good game for Hawaii, recording 15 points and nine rebounds. Meanwhile, South Dakota received a boost from Tyler Hagedorn, who put up 24 points.
Half-court execution will be of utmost importance when a pair of the NCAA’s slowest-paced teams battle. Hawaii ranks 266th in possessions per game (67.4) and South Dakota is 271st (67.3) since last season. Also, the Coyotes rank 337th in offensive rebounding percentage (22.5 percent), while the Rainbow Warriors rank 48th in defensive rebounding percentage (75.0 percent).
South Dakota at Hawaii Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Hawaii, ATS Winner – Hawaii, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Hawaii ranks 39th in assists per game (15.4) while South Dakota ranks 203rd (12.8).
- The Coyotes rank 41st in steals allowed per game (5.2) while the Rainbow Warriors rank 102nd (5.8).
- Hawaii ranks 25th in three pointers allowed per game (19.1) while South Dakota ranks 64th (20.2).
- The Rainbow Warriors rank 19th in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while the Coyotes rank 181st (3.5).
- Hawaii ranks 207th in rebounds per game (34.5) while South Dakota ranks 297th (31.3).