The SIUE Cougars (7-19, 4-9 OVC) will be at the Show Me Center to take on the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (6-20, 2-11 OVC) in an OVC matchup. Action starts at 5 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
SIUE Cougars at Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Betting Odds
Both teams won a close one over their last opponent. The Redhawks defeated the UT Martin Skyhawks 74-72, while the Cougars beat the Eastern Illinois Panthers 76-74.
The Cougars had a great offensive rebounding percentage of 30.6 (above their season average of 26.6) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.523 (above their season average of 0.476). Meanwhile, Southeast Missouri State’s 33.3 offensive rebounding percentage was their biggest advantage over UT Martin, who had a rate of 26.7. The Redhawks’ mark was above their season average of 24.9, while the Skyhawks’ was below their season average of 31.8. Southeast Missouri State received a boost from Skyler Hogan, who put up 21 points and five rebounds. Mike Adewunmi, meanwhile had a good outing for SIUE, finishing with 25 points and 11 rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Tyresse Williford led the Cougars to an 84-65 victory. He put up 22 points and nine assists. SIUE out-rebounded Southeast Missouri State. The Cougars had 13 offensive rebounds and 43 total rebounds, while the Redhawks had six and 30, respectively.
SIUE Cougars vs. Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – SIUE, ATS Winner – SIUE, O/U – Over
- SIUE ranks 107th in assists per game (13.7) while Southeast Missouri State ranks 237th (10.9).
- The Cougars rank 208th in rebounds per game (33.9) while the Redhawks rank 243rd (32.8).
- Southeast Missouri State ranks 244th in three pointers attempted per game (18.5) while SIUE ranks 264th (17.8).
- During their last five games, the Cougars have scored an average of 64.2 points per game (2.8 below their season average) and allowed an average of 72.6 points per game (0.6 below their season average).
- The Redhawks’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 5.0, down from 8.8 for the season.