The Siena Saints (15-10, 11-5 MAAC) will be at the People’s United Center to meet the Quinnipiac Bobcats (12-14, 7-9 MAAC) in a MAAC matchup. Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
Siena Saints vs. Quinnipiac Bobcats ATS Odds
In their last outing, the Bobcats were beaten by the Monmouth Hawks, 89-78, while the Saints won a close one over the Fairfield Stags, 62-59.
The Saints knocked down 20 of their 23 free throws (87.0 percent) and held the Stags to an effective field goal percentage of 0.379 (below their season average of 0.441). Quinnipiac, on the other hand, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 38.2 (above their season average of 27.2). Quinnipiac’s Aaron Falzon had a good game, contributing 24 points and six rebounds. Siena received a boost from Manny Camper, who had 13 points and 10 rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Elijah Burns led the Saints to an 84-61 victory. He notched a double-double with 19 points and 13 rebounds. The Saints’ 34.6 offensive rebounding percentage was their largest strength over the Bobcats, who had a rate of 24.2.
Quinnipiac could have a difficult time creating turnovers. Siena ranks 201st in the country at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 19.3 percent), while Quinnipiac forces the -1st-fewest turnovers (13.9 percent).
Siena at Quinnipiac Odds Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Siena, ATS Winner – Siena, O/U – Over
- Quinnipiac ranks 10th in three pointers attempted per game (28.6) while Siena ranks 264th (18.3).
- The Saints rank 50th in rebounds allowed per game (32.3) while the Bobcats rank 121st (34.5).
- Quinnipiac averages 3.7 blocks per game, which is ranked 79th in the country. Siena ranks 138th in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- The Saints rank 49th in assists allowed per game (11.0) while the Bobcats rank 245th (15.2).
- Siena ranks 50th in steals allowed per game (5.5) while Quinnipiac ranks 163rd (6.9).
- During their last five games, the Saints have scored an average of 53.0 points per game (16.4 below their season average) and allowed an average of 47.8 points per game (18.7 below their season average).
- The Bobcats’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 7.8, up from 1.9 for the season.