The Siena Saints (16-10, 12-5 MAAC) and the Marist Red Foxes (7-19, 6-11 MAAC) go head-to-head at McCann Center. The Saints will attempt to prolong their five-game winning streak. The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Friday, February 28, 2020.
Siena Saints vs. Marist Red Foxes ATS Odds
In their last outing, the Red Foxes fell to the Manhattan Jaspers, 65-56, while the Saints defeated the Quinnipiac Bobcats, 84-77.
Siena played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.237 (matching their season average) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 24.2 (below their season average of 31.9). Quinnipiac was 0.085 and 16.1, respectively, for those same stats. Marist, on the other hand, had an effective field goal percentage of 0.535 (above their season average of 0.457). Braden Bell had a good outing for Marist, finishing with 20 points. Meanwhile, Siena received a boost from Manny Camper, who contributed 19 points and 14 rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Jalen Pickett led the Saints to a 70-57 victory. He put up 12 points, eight assists and six rebounds. Siena’s 0.404 free throw rate was their biggest strength over Marist, who had a mark of 0.141.
It could be a difficult game for Marist on the offensive glass. The Red Foxes currently rank 253rd in offensive rebounding percentage (26.1 percent), while Siena ranks 80th in defensive rebounding percentage (74.3 percent).
Siena vs. Marist ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Siena, ATS Winner – Siena, O/U – Over
- Marist ranks 11th in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while Siena ranks 146th (3.7).
- The Saints rank 44th in steals allowed per game (5.5) while the Red Foxes rank 145th (6.6).
- Siena ranks 159th in assists per game (12.8) while Marist ranks 257th (10.7).
- The Red Foxes rank 150th in three pointers attempted per game (21.9) while the Saints rank 267th (18.3).
- Siena ranks 48th in rebounds allowed per game (32.2) while Marist ranks 160th (35.3).
- The Red Foxes’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 0.6, down from 4.4 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Saints have scored an average of 69.8 points per game (0.2 below their season average) and allowed an average of 63.2 points per game (3.7 below their season average).