The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (1-1) will be at home in Stabler Arena when they clash with the Siena Saints (0-2). Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on Friday, November 17, 2017.
Siena Saints vs. Lehigh Mountain Hawks Odds Preview
The Saints were blown out by the FGCU Eagles in their last game, 86-53. Siena’s Khalil Richard put together a good game, leading the team in scoring with 12 points on 4-for-10 shooting. FGCU’s 0.563 effective field goal percentage was their largest advantage over Siena, who had a rate of 0.325.
In the Mountain Hawks’ last game, they were blown out by the Monmouth Hawks, 80-72. With 13 points and six steals, Lehigh’s Kahron Ross had a solid outing. Monmouth had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (40.0 vs. 12.8). Lehigh, meanwhile, had a much better turnover percentage (10.4 vs. 29.0).
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Lehigh should have a substantial edge. Since the 2016-17 season, the Mountain Hawks offense ranks 30th in that metric at 0.548, while the Siena defense ranks 170th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.500). Moreover, the Saints rank 26th in offensive rebounding percentage (35.3 percent), while the Mountain Hawks rank 12th in defensive rebounding percentage (76.0 percent).
Siena Saints vs. Lehigh Mountain Hawks Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Lehigh, ATS Winner – Lehigh, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Mountain Hawks rank 77th in steals per game (6.9) while the Saints rank 201st in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- Lehigh averages 14.4 assists per game, which ranks 109th in the NCAA. Siena ranks 111th in assists allowed per game (12.7).
- Lehigh ranks 126th in three pointers attempted per game (22.0) while Siena ranks 307th (16.6).
- The Saints rank 66th in rebounds per game (38.0) while the Mountain Hawks rank 237th (34.2).
- Lehigh ranks 34th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while Siena ranks 184th (3.7).