The Harvard Crimson (2-1) will be at home in Lavietes Pavilion when they clash against the Siena Saints (2-1). The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
Siena Saints vs. Harvard Crimson Betting Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Crimson had no trouble getting past the Maine Black Bears 67-46, while the Saints defeated the St. Bonaventure Bonnies 78-65.
Siena dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an extraordinary free throw rate of 0.407 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 36.7. For those same stats, St. Bonaventure was 0.111 and 28.2, respectively. Meanwhile, Harvard played a nearly flawless game. They had an effective field goal percentage of 0.571 and a free throw rate of 0.224. For those same stats, Maine was 0.380 and 0.160, respectively. Harvard’s Robert Baker had a good outing, recording 14 points. Meanwhile, Manny Camper played a pivotal role for Siena with 15 points and 17 rebounds.
The Saints won the sole game between these two teams last year, 67-64. The Saints’ 12.4 turnover percentage was their biggest advantage over the Crimson, who had a rate of 21.1.
Harvard could have their way on the offensive side of the ball as their elite offense goes up against one of the nation’s worst defenses. The Crimson rank 46th in effective field goal percentage (0.540), while Siena ranks 296th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.523) since last season. Furthermore, second chance points figure to be few and far between for the Saints. They rank 314th in the country in offensive rebounding percentage at 24.4 percent, while the Crimson have been 23rd-best on the defensive glass (defensive rebounding percentage of 76.1 percent).
Siena vs. Harvard Betting Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Harvard, ATS Winner – Harvard, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Siena ranks seventh in steals allowed per game (4.7) while Harvard ranks 258th (7.6).
- The Saints are ninth in the country with 2.3 blocks allowed per game while the Crimson are 52nd with 2.7 blocks allowed per game.
- Siena ranks 27th in assists allowed per game (10.8) while Harvard ranks 67th (11.8).
- The Crimson rank 137th in rebounds per game (36.1) while the Saints rank 315th (30.2).
- Siena ranks 26th in three pointers allowed per game (19.3) while Harvard ranks 96th (21.1).