The Siena Saints (14-10, 10-5 MAAC) will be at Webster Bank Arena at Harbor Yard to square off with the Fairfield Stags (11-15, 7-8 MAAC) in a MAAC matchup. The game begins at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 23, 2020.
Siena Saints vs. Fairfield Stags ATS Odds
Both teams won a close one over their last opponent. The Stags defeated the Niagara Purple Eagles 61-60, while the Saints beat the Iona Gaels 65-64.
The Saints made 19 of their 27 free throws (70.4 percent) and had an offensive rebounding percentage of 44.7 (above their season average of 31.6). Fairfield, meanwhile, won the rebounding battle. The Stags had more offensive rebounds (15 vs. three), defensive rebounds (26 vs. 20) and total rebounds (41 vs. 23). Fairfield was led by Vincent Eze, who finished with seven points and 11 rebounds. Jalen Pickett had a good outing for Siena, putting up 18 points, 11 rebounds and seven assists.
In their first matchup this season, Manny Camper led the Saints to a 65-49 win. He put up 14 points and eight rebounds. Siena had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.510 vs. 0.311). Fairfield, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (40.5 vs. 35.5).
Siena Saints vs. Fairfield Stags Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Fairfield, ATS Winner – Fairfield, O/U – Over
- Siena ranks 169th in assists per game (12.8) while Fairfield ranks 282nd (9.1).
- The Saints rank 248th in three pointers attempted per game (18.5) while the Stags rank 300th (15.5).
- Fairfield is 43rd in the country with 31.9 rebounds allowed per game while Siena is 49th with 32.3 rebounds allowed per game.
- During their last five games, the Saints have scored an average of 53.6 points per game (16.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 45.8 points per game (21.0 below their season average).
- The Stags’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 10.4, up from 4.2 for the season.