The Washington State Cougars (1-0) will be at home in Wallis Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum when they meet the Seattle Redhawks (1-1). Tip-off is set for 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2017, and it can be seen on Pac-12 Network.
Seattle Redhawks vs. Washington State Cougars Free Preview
The Redhawks won big over the Puget Sound Loggers in their last matchup, 121-70. With 15 points and 12 rebounds, Seattles Aaron Menzies put together a solid outing. Seattle dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a ridiculous free throw rate of 0.524 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.698. Puget Sound was 0.105 and 0.355, respectively, for those same stats.
The last time the Cougars played, they topped the Texas Southern Tigers, 86-84. Washington State received a boost from Robert Franks, who was the games leading scorer with 25 points on 6-for-13 shooting. Washington State played a nearly perfect game. They had a turnover percentage of 10.1 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 27.8. For those same stats, Texas Southern recorded marks of 23.0 and 14.3, respectively.
Washington State might struggle to score as they battle against one of the nations best defenses. Seattle ranks 67th in defensive efficiency, while the Cougars rank 250th in offensive efficiency dating back to last season.
Seattle Redhawks at Washington State Cougars Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Seattle, ATS Winner – Seattle, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Redhawks rank 231st in rebounds per game (34.3) while the Cougars rank 286th (32.4).
- Washington State ranks 208th in blocks per game (2.7) while Seattle ranks 242nd (2.3).
- Seattle ranks 31st in three pointers attempted per game (25.2) while Washington State ranks 259th in three pointers allowed per game (23.1).
- The Redhawks average 16.0 assists per game, which ranks 33rd in the nation. The Cougars rank 239th in assists allowed per game (14.5).
- Seattle ranks 80th in steals per game (6.9) while Washington State ranks 276th (4.3).