The San Jose State Spartans (1-1) will travel to the McKale Memorial Center to go head-to-head against the 19th-ranked Arizona Wildcats (2-0). Action gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14, 2019, and can be seen on Pac-12 Network.
San Jose State Spartans at Arizona Wildcats ATS Odds
In their last game, the Wildcats had no trouble getting past the Illinois Fighting Illini, 90-69, while the Spartans were beaten by the Portland Pilots, 72-57.
Arizona played a nearly flawless game. They had a turnover percentage of 18.5 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 33.3. For those same stats, Illinois had marks of 26.3 and 25.8, respectively. San Jose State, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (19.4 vs. 10.7). Arizona received a boost from Nico Mannion, who recorded 23 points and nine assists. Rich Washington led the way for San Jose State, finishing with 11 points and nine rebounds.
There’s a decent chance that San Jose State struggles to create turnovers. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, Arizona ranks 61st in the NCAA at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.9 percent), while San Jose State has forced the 11th-fewest turnovers (15.6 percent).
San Jose State Spartans vs. Arizona Wildcats Free Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Arizona, ATS Winner – San Jose State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Arizona ranks 53rd in three pointers allowed per game (20.1) while San Jose State ranks 316th (29.7).
- The Wildcats rank 112th in rebounds allowed per game (34.0) while the Spartans rank 246th (36.7).
- Arizona ranks 230th in blocks per game (2.3) while San Jose State ranks 266th (1.8).
- The Wildcats rank 56th in assists allowed per game (11.5) while the Spartans rank 300th (17.4).
- Arizona ranks 37th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while San Jose State ranks 264th (7.7).