The Weber State Wildcats (0-1) begin their home schedule at Dee Events Center against the San Diego Toreros (1-2). The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
San Diego Toreros vs. Weber State Wildcats Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Wildcats got blown out by the 17th-ranked Utah State Aggies, 89-34, while the Toreros beat the Fresno State Bulldogs, 72-66.
San Diego dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.274 (matching their season average) and a turnover percentage of 16.3 (better than their season average of 24.1). Fresno State put up marks of 0.219 and 19.7, respectively, for those same stats. Weber State, on the other hand, had a better free throw rate (0.196 vs. 0.134). Donatas Kupsas led the way for Weber State, finishing with 10 points and six rebounds. San Diego was led by Joey Calcaterra, who recorded 21 points and five rebounds.
The Toreros won the only game between these two teams last year, 83-66. San Diego’s 0.185 free throw rate was their biggest strength over Weber State, who had a rate of 0.098.
Second-chance opportunities could be few and far between for Weber State in this meeting. The Wildcats rank 348th in offensive rebounding percentage (20.5 percent), while San Diego ranks sixth in defensive rebounding percentage (77.4 percent) since last season.
San Diego at Weber State Free Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Weber State, ATS Winner – Weber State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- San Diego ranks 48th in rebounds allowed per game (32.3) while Weber State ranks 266th (37.4).
- The Toreros rank 161st in three pointers attempted per game (22.5) while the Wildcats rank 231st (20.8).
- San Diego ranks 200th in steals per game (5.7) while Weber State ranks 231st (5.4).
- The Toreros rank 100th in assists per game (14.2) while the Wildcats rank 260th (11.5).
- Weber State ranks 50th in blocks per game (4.3) while San Diego ranks 157th (3.1).