The Denver Nuggets (3-3) will be 5.5-point favorites at home in game seven of the First Round of the Western Conference Playoffs when they meet the San Antonio Spurs (3-3). Winner advances to the Western Conference Semifinals. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 209 points and it can be seen on TNT at 10 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 27, 2019.
San Antonio Spurs at Denver Nuggets ATS Odds
In game six, Aldridge led the Spurs to a 120-103 win. He notched a double-double with 26 points and 10 rebounds. The two teams combined for 223 points, which was over the projected point total of 209.5, and San Antonio covered as a 3-point favorite. One of San Antonio’s largest strengths was their ability to convert at the free throw line. They were 14-17 (82.4 percent), while the Nuggets were 9-12 (75.0 percent).
Just over half of the Spurs’ games have finished over the total. San Antonio heads into the contest with records of 51-37 straight up (SU) and 46-40-2 against the spread (ATS).
Of the Nuggets’ 88 games, 49 have finished under the total. Moreover, Denver is 57-31 SU and 45-43 ATS.
Half-court execution will be of utmost importance when a pair of the league’s slowest-paced teams face off. Denver currently ranks 27th in possessions per game (99.9) and San Antonio is 28th (99.7).
San Antonio Spurs at Denver Nuggets ATS Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Spurs, ATS Winner – Spurs, O/U – Over
- The Nuggets rank 23rd in points off turnovers per game (15.4) while the Spurs rank last (13.8).
- Denver ranks first in second chance points per game (15.5) while San Antonio ranks 28th (11.6).
- The Nuggets rank 15th in steals per game (7.5) while the Spurs rank 29th (6.0).
- Denver ranks 16th in three pointers attempted per game (31.1) while San Antonio ranks last (24.9).
- San Antonio ranks third in blocks allowed per game (4.0) while Denver ranks 13th (4.9).
- The Nuggets rank fourth in points in the paint per game (51.9) while the Spurs rank 27th (43.5).
- The Nuggets rank 14th in fast break points per game (12.7) while the Spurs rank 27th (10.3).
- Denver leads the league with 42.7 rebounds allowed per game while San Antonio is fifth with 43.8 rebounds allowed per game.
- Denver ranks second in assists per game (27.3) while San Antonio ranks 20th in assists allowed per game (24.8).
- In games where they hold opponents under 100 points, Denver is 26-2 and San Antonio is 17-3.
- The Spurs are 50-24 when they reach the century mark, while the Nuggets are 53-22.
- Denver is 27-17 ATS at home, while San Antonio is 20-22-2 ATS on the road.
- In 44 road games, the Spurs have 26 overs and 18 unders.
- Of the Nuggets’ 44 home games, they have 24 unders and 20 overs.
- In their last five games, San Antonio and Denver have both had 4 overs and 1 under.
- The Nuggets are 3-2 ATS over their last five games, while the Spurs are 2-3.
- During their last five games, the Nuggets have scored an average of 110.0 points per game (0.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 107.2 points per game (0.5 above their season average).
- The Spurs have been outscored by an average of 2.8 points in their last five games. On the season, San Antonio has defeated opponents by an average of 1.5 points.