The Morehead State Eagles welcome the Samford Bulldogs to Ellis T Johnson Arena to kick off their seasons. The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Samford Bulldogs vs. Morehead State Eagles ATS Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. Samford went 16-15 in the regular season while Morehead State finished 11-18.
There’s a decent chance that Samford struggles to create turnovers. Last season, Morehead State ranked 85th in the NCAA at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.3 percent), while Samford forced the 192nd-most turnovers (18.5 percent).
Samford vs. Morehead State Betting Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Morehead State, ATS Winner – Morehead State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Samford averages 37.1 rebounds per game, which ranks 82nd in the nation. Morehead State ranks 269th in rebounds allowed per game (37.5).
- The Bulldogs rank 111th in assists per game (14.0) while the Eagles rank 214th in assists allowed per game (14.0).
- Samford averages 7.2 steals per game, which ranks 71st in the nation. Morehead State ranks 111th in steals allowed per game (5.9).
- The Eagles rank 134th in three pointers attempted per game (23.1) while the Bulldogs rank 317th in three pointers allowed per game (28.0).
- Samford ranks 90th in blocks allowed per game (3.0) while Morehead State ranks 239th (4.8).