A five-game home winning streak hangs in the balance for the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (6-3) when they take on the Samford Bulldogs (6-5) at Stan Sheriff Center. The game is scheduled to start at 8:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, December 15, 2019.
Samford Bulldogs vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Rainbow Warriors were blown out by the 13th-ranked Oregon Ducks, 89-64, while the Bulldogs easily got past the Houston Baptist Huskies, 113-90.
The Bulldogs made 26 of their 32 free throws (81.3 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.763 (above their season average of 0.506). Hawaii, on the other hand, forced Oregon into a turnover percentage of 17.0 (above their season average of 13.9). Eddie Stansberry played a pivotal role for Hawaii with 24 points. Josh Sharkey, meanwhile had a good outing for Samford, recording 18 points, 15 assists and five steals.
Conflicting paces will be on display in this meeting. Samford ranks 53rd in possessions per game (72.9) while Hawaii is 252nd (67.5) dating back to last season.
Samford Bulldogs vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Hawaii, ATS Winner – Samford, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Hawaii ranks fifth in three pointers allowed per game (18.6) while Samford ranks 264th (28.1).
- The Bulldogs rank 68th in steals per game (7.4) while the Rainbow Warriors rank 137th in steals allowed per game (6.0).
- Hawaii ranks 49th in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while Samford ranks 67th (3.0).
- The Bulldogs rank 66th in rebounds per game (38.1) while the Rainbow Warriors rank 256th (33.4).
- Hawaii ranks 31st in assists allowed per game (11.1) while Samford ranks 204th (14.7).