The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (1-3) will travel to Carnesecca Arena to clash against the St. John’s Red Storm (6-2). The game begins at 6:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Saint Peter’s Peacocks vs. St. John’s Red Storm Betting Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Red Storm easily got past the Wagner Seahawks 86-63, while the Peacocks beat the St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers 67-59.
The Peacocks made 21 of their 24 free throws (87.5 percent) and had an offensive rebounding percentage of 50.0 (above their season average of 25.4). Meanwhile, St. John’s’ 15.7 turnover percentage was their biggest advantage over Wagner, who had a rate of 23.7. The Red Storm’s mark was worse than their season average of 13.9, while the Seahawks’ was above their season average of 17.6. St. John’s’ Josh Roberts had a solid performance, putting up 12 points and nine rebounds. Saint Peter’s was led by Doug Edert, who put up 18 points.
It will be a battle of contrasting tempos as the fast-breaking Red Storm will look to push the more methodical Peacocks. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Red Storm rank 35th in possessions per game while the Peacocks are 331st. Additionally, the Peacocks rank 348th in turnover percentage (23.5 percent), while the Red Storm rank 46th in opponents’ turnover percentage (21.7 percent).
Saint Peter’s at St. John’s Odds Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – St. John’s, ATS Winner – St. John’s, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Saint Peter’s ranks 27th in rebounds allowed per game (31.8) while St. John’s ranks 307th (38.7).
- The Peacocks rank 102nd in three pointers allowed per game (21.0) while the Red Storm rank 276th (24.6).
- Saint Peter’s ranks eighth in blocks per game (5.4) while St. John’s ranks 117th (3.6).
- The Red Storm average 9.0 steals per game, which ranks 10th in the nation. The Peacocks rank 262nd in steals allowed per game (7.3).
- St. John’s ranks 116th in assists per game (14.0) while Saint Peter’s ranks 330th (9.4).