The Bryant Bulldogs (0-2) get their home schedule underway at Chace Athletic Center against the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (1-1). The game begins at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 14, 2018.
Saint Peter’s Peacocks at Bryant Bulldogs Betting Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last game. The Bulldogs got blown out by the Seattle Redhawks, 82-59, while the Peacocks lost a winnable game to the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens, 78-75.
Saint Peter’s had a much better turnover percentage (17.4 vs. 26.1) while Bryant did an excellent job of getting and making free throws (20-25; 80.0 percent). Byron Hawkins played well for Bryant, putting up 19 points. Saint Peter’s, meanwhile, was lifted by Davauhnte Turner, who recorded 23 points and seven rebounds.
The offense of Bryant will go head-to-head against the stingy defense of Saint Peter’s. Dating back to last season, the Bulldogs rank 329th in offensive efficiency, while the Peacocks are 87th in defensive efficiency. The Peacocks figure to have the advantage on that end of the court. ,
Saint Peter’s at Bryant Odds Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Saint Peter’s, ATS Winner – Saint Peter’s, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Saint Peter’s ranks 77th in assists allowed per game (12.2) while Bryant ranks 292nd (16.1).
- The Peacocks rank 141st in rebounds allowed per game (34.4) while the Bulldogs rank 312th (40.4).
- Saint Peter’s averages 6.6 steals per game, which ranks 105th in the nation. Bryant ranks 192nd in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- The Peacocks rank 47th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while the Bulldogs rank 250th (4.3).
- Saint Peter’s ranks 96th in three pointers attempted per game (23.7) while Bryant ranks 275th in three pointers allowed per game (24.5).