The Saint Mary’s Gaels (0-0) will face off against the Wisconsin Badgers (0-0) at Sanford Pentagon. The game will air on ESPNU at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Saint Mary’s Gaels vs. Wisconsin Badgers Betting Odds
Saint Mary’s went to the tournament last season after a 20-9 regular season campaign that earned them an 11 seed in the tournament. They lost in the First Round to the Villanova Wildcats. Wisconsin, meanwhile, was a five seed in the tournament last season and lost in the First Round to the Oregon Ducks. In the regular season, the Badgers went 20-8.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when two of the country’s slowest-paced teams clash. Wisconsin ranked 332nd in possessions per game (65.3) and Saint Mary’s was 348th (63.9) in the 2018-19 season. Furthermore, the 24th-ranked offense of the Gaels (offensive efficiency of 113.4) will battle against the 11th-ranked defense of the Badgers (defensive efficiency of 94.2).
Saint Mary’s Gaels vs. Wisconsin Badgers Betting Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Wisconsin, ATS Winner – Wisconsin, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Saint Mary’s ranks fourth in rebounds allowed per game (29.2) while Wisconsin ranks 188th (35.5).
- The Gaels rank 179th in steals per game (5.9) while the Badgers rank 232nd (5.2).
- Saint Mary’s is fourth in the country with 17.1 three pointers allowed per game while Wisconsin is 56th with 20.1 three pointers allowed per game.
- The Badgers rank 201st in assists per game (12.6) while the Gaels rank 294th (10.0).
- Wisconsin ranks 66th in blocks per game (4.1) while Saint Mary’s ranks 142nd in blocks allowed per game (3.4).