The Saint Louis Billikens (14-4, 3-2 A10) will be at Belk Arena to go head-to-head with the Davidson Wildcats (8-9, 2-3 A10) in an A10 matchup. The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, January 22, 2020.
Saint Louis Billikens vs. Davidson Wildcats ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Wildcats defeated the Fordham Rams, 74-62, while the Billikens lost a close one to the 13th-ranked Dayton Flyers, 78-76.
Davidson played a nearly flawless contest. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 20.8 (below their season average of 23.6) and a free throw rate of 0.160 (below their season average of 0.196). For those same stats, Fordham had marks of 13.3 and 0.111, respectively. Saint Louis, meanwhile, held Dayton to an offensive rebounding percentage of 21.6 (below their season average of 29.1). Jon Axel Gudmundsson had a good game for Davidson with 21 points, nine assists and five rebounds. Meanwhile, Saint Louis was led by Hasahn French, who put up 16 points and 17 rebounds.
This series was highly contested last year. Each won one of the two games played against each other last season. The Billikens won the most recent matchup 67-44. Saint Louis’ 0.558 effective field goal percentage was its largest strength over Davidson, who had a rate of 0.319. This will be the first game of the year between these two teams.
Expect this one to be a clinic on boxing out as two of the nation’s top rebounding teams battle. The Billikens currently rank 17th in offensive rebounding percentage (35.3 percent), while Davidson ranks 34th in defensive rebounding percentage (76.2 percent).
Saint Louis Billikens at Davidson Wildcats ATS Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Saint Louis, ATS Winner – Saint Louis, O/U – Over
- Saint Louis ranks 14th in rebounds per game (41.2) while Davidson ranks 265th (31.9).
- The Billikens rank 44th in steals per game (8.1) while the Wildcats rank 146th (6.1).
- Saint Louis averages 14.1 assists per game, which ranks 88th in the nation. Davidson ranks 93rd in assists allowed per game (11.9).
- The Wildcats rank 45th in three pointers attempted per game (26.0) while the Billikens rank 276th (16.9).
- Saint Louis ranks 36th in blocks per game (4.6) while Davidson ranks 175th (2.2).
- The Billikens’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 1.6, down from 7.0 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Wildcats have scored an average of 69.8 points per game (0.3 below their season average) and allowed an average of 71.0 points per game (3.6 above their season average).