The Saint Joseph’s Hawks (5-22, 1-13 A10) and the Saint Louis Billikens (19-8, 8-6 A10) battle at Chaifetz Arena. The Hawks can snap a five-game road losing streak. The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 26, 2020, and will air on CBS Sports Network.
Saint Joseph’s Hawks vs. Saint Louis Billikens Betting Odds
In their last game, the Billikens had no trouble getting past the VCU Rams, 80-62, while the Hawks lost to the George Mason Patriots, 62-55.
The Billikens held the Rams to an offensive rebounding percentage of 13.2 (below their season average of 28.6) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.607 (above their season average of 0.489). Saint Joseph’s, on the other hand, forced George Mason into a turnover percentage of 21.0 (above their season average of 17.0). Saint Louis’ Javonte Perkins led the way, finishing with 25 points and seven rebounds. Ryan Daly played a pivotal role for Saint Joseph’s with 20 points and five rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Perkins led the Billikens to a 78-73 win. He recorded 33 points. The Billikens’ 8.7 turnover percentage was their largest strength over the Hawks, who had a rate of 20.9.
Looking at effective field goal percentage, Saint Louis figures to have a significant edge. The Billikens defense ranks 96th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.474), while the Saint Joseph’s offense is ranked 329th in effective field goal percentage (0.461).
Saint Joseph’s at Saint Louis Betting Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Saint Louis, ATS Winner – Saint Louis, O/U – Under
- Saint Joseph’s ranks fifth in three pointers attempted per game (30.0) while Saint Louis ranks 299th (16.3).
- The Billikens rank 75th in assists per game (14.2) while the Hawks rank 216th in assists allowed per game (14.4).
- Saint Louis blocks 4.1 opponent shots per game, which is ranked 53rd in the NCAA. Saint Joseph’s ranks 170th in blocks allowed per game (4.3).
- The Billikens average 39.7 rebounds per game, which ranks 22nd in the country. The Hawks rank 265th in rebounds allowed per game (38.9).
- Saint Louis ranks 57th in steals per game (7.7) while Saint Joseph’s ranks 234th (4.7).
- During their last five games, the Hawks have scored an average of 61.0 points per game (7.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 72.8 points per game (7.0 below their season average).
- The Billikens’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 1.8, down from 5.4 for the season.