The Robert Morris Colonials (16-14, 12-5 NEC) welcome the Saint Francis U Red Flash (20-8, 13-4 NEC) to UPMC Events Center as the regular season comes to a conclusion. The game begins at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Saint Francis U Red Flash vs. Robert Morris Colonials ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Colonials were beaten by the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights, 75-70, while the Red Flash beat the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers, 75-62.
Saint Francis U played a flawless game. They had a superb free throw rate of 0.271 (above their season average of 0.253) and a turnover percentage of 10.5 (better than their season average of 15.5). For those same stats, Mount St. Mary’s was 0.125 and 19.9, respectively. Robert Morris, meanwhile, forced Fairleigh Dickinson into a turnover percentage of 22.6 (above their season average of 16.5). Dante Treacy had a good outing for Robert Morris with 23 points. Keith Braxton, meanwhile had a good game for Saint Francis U, putting up 20 points, 12 rebounds and six assists.
In their first matchup this year, Isaiah Blackmon led the Red Flash to an 86-71 win. He was the game’s top overall scorer with 30 points. Saint Francis U won the rebounding battle. The Red Flash had 18 offensive rebounds and 40 total rebounds, while the Colonials had 11 and 32, respectively.
Saint Francis U should have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. The Red Flash currently rank 33rd in offensive efficiency, while Robert Morris ranks 187th in defensive efficiency.
Saint Francis U Red Flash vs. Robert Morris Colonials Betting Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Saint Francis U, ATS Winner – Saint Francis U, O/U – Over
- Robert Morris ranks 15th in assists per game (16.2) while Saint Francis U ranks 208th (11.8).
- The Red Flash average 36.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 100th in the nation. The Colonials rank 112th in rebounds allowed per game (34.2).
- The Colonials rank 113th in three pointers attempted per game (23.0) while the Red Flash rank 277th (17.7).
- Saint Francis U averages 7.1 steals per game, which ranks 77th in the NCAA. Robert Morris ranks 102nd in steals allowed per game (6.2).
- The Red Flash’s average margin of victory in their last five games has been 12.6, up from 6.0 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Colonials have scored an average of 71.4 points per game (2.3 above their season average) and allowed an average of 70.6 points per game (3.2 above their season average).