The San Francisco Dons (0-1) will be at home in War Memorial Gymnasium when they square off against the Saint Francis U Red Flash (0-1). Action begins at 10 p.m. ET on Monday, November 13, 2017.
Saint Francis U Red Flash at San Francisco Dons Betting Preview
The Red Flash were beaten by the No. 22 Saint Mary’s Gaels in their last matchup, 85-68. Saint Francis U’s Keith Braxton put together a solid game, putting up 10 points. Saint Mary’s had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (35.7 vs. 13.3). Saint Francis U, on the other hand, did a fantastic job of converting from the free throw line (14-18; 77.8 percent).
In the Dons’ last game, they were topped by the Long Beach State 49ers, 83-71. Souley Boum was the top scorer from either team with 22 points on 6-for-12 shooting. Long Beach State did a terrific job of getting and making free throws (27-32; 84.4 percent). San Francisco, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (29.3 vs. 22.9).
Getting to the line might be rare for San Francisco in this battle. Dating back to last season, the Dons rank 349th in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.174, while Saint Francis U ranks fourth in FTA rate allowed (0.169).
Saint Francis U Red Flash at San Francisco Dons ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – San Francisco, ATS Winner – San Francisco, O/U – Under
etting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Dons rank 102nd in steals per game (6.7) while the Red Flash rank 197th in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- San Francisco averages 36.1 rebounds per game, which ranks 146th in the NCAA. Saint Francis U ranks 227th in rebounds allowed per game (36.6).
- San Francisco averages 25.8 three pointers per game, which ranks 20th in the NCAA. Saint Francis U ranks 304th in three pointers allowed per game (25.1).
- The Dons rank 34th in assists allowed per game (11.3) while the Red Flash rank 249th (14.7).
- Saint Francis U averages 3.9 blocks per game, which ranks 87th in the nation. San Francisco ranks 221st in blocks allowed per game (3.9).