The Saint Francis U Red Flash (0-2) will travel to Hill Field House to meet the Morgan State Bears (1-1). The game begins at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
Saint Francis U Red Flash at Morgan State Bears Betting Odds
Both teams fell in their last matchup. The Bears lost big to the Temple Owls, 75-57, while the Red Flash lost a tough one against the Richmond Spiders, 100-98.
Saint Francis U had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (36.6 vs. 19.4) while Morgan State had a better effective field goal percentage (0.420 vs. 0.423). Sherwyn Devonish-Prince Jr. put together a solid game for Morgan State with 12 points and five rebounds. Keith Braxton had a good outing for Saint Francis U, contributing 20 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists.
The offensive glass could be a huge advantage for Morgan State in this meeting. Dating back to last season, the Bears rank 69th in offensive rebounding percentage (32.1 percent), while Saint Francis U ranks 193rd in defensive rebounding percentage (71.9 percent).
Saint Francis U Red Flash vs. Morgan State Bears Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Morgan State, ATS Winner – Morgan State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Saint Francis U averages 38.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 55th in the nation. Morgan State ranks 311th in rebounds allowed per game (40.2).
- The Red Flash average 6.8 steals per game, which ranks 91st in the country. The Bears rank 121st in steals allowed per game (6.0).
- Saint Francis U ranks 217th in assists per game (12.4) while Morgan State ranks 234th (12.0).
- The Red Flash rank 178th in three pointers attempted per game (22.1) while the Bears rank 313th (17.8).
- Saint Francis U ranks 199th in blocks per game (2.7) while Morgan State ranks 261st (2.0).