The UCF Knights (7-2) will be at home in CFE Federal Credit Union Arena when they meet the Sacred Heart Pioneers (6-4). The game starts at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, December 15, 2019.
Sacred Heart Pioneers vs. UCF Knights Betting Odds
Both teams beat their last opponent. The Knights defeated the Green Bay Phoenix 79-66, while the Pioneers beat the Hartford Hawks 79-62.
Sacred Heart dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a ridiculous free throw rate of 0.370 (above their season average of 0.240) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.546 (above their season average of 0.503). For those same stats, Hartford was 0.101 and 0.399, respectively. UCF, on the other hand, played a nearly flawless game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 28.2 (below their season average of 34.5) and a turnover percentage of 15.2 (better than their season average of 16.7). For those same stats, Green Bay had marks of 13.3 and 22.0, respectively. UCF rallied around Dre Fuller Jr., who finished with 10 points and seven rebounds. E.J. Anosike played well for Sacred Heart, putting up 22 points and 18 rebounds.
UCF appears to have an edge on the offensive glass in this showdown. The Knights rank 46th in offensive rebounding percentage (30.5 percent), while Sacred Heart ranks 250th in defensive rebounding percentage (72.4 percent) since last season.
Sacred Heart Pioneers at UCF Knights Betting Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Ucf, ATS Winner – UCF, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UCF ranks 50th in assists per game (13.7) while Sacred Heart ranks 240th in assists allowed per game (14.9).
- The Knights average 5.9 steals per game, which ranks 113th in the country. The Pioneers rank 186th in steals allowed per game (7.2).
- UCF averages 19.6 three pointers per game, which ranks 138th in the country. Sacred Heart ranks 177th in three pointers allowed per game (23.7).
- The Knights rank 49th in blocks allowed per game (2.8) while the Pioneers rank 155th (4.0).
- UCF ranks 78th in rebounds per game (37.0) while Sacred Heart ranks 182nd in rebounds allowed per game (34.6).