The Providence Friars welcome the Sacred Heart Pioneers to Dunkin’ Donuts Center to kick off their seasons. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Sacred Heart Pioneers vs. Providence Friars Betting Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. Providence went 16-13 in the regular season while Sacred Heart finished 15-16.
The aggressive Providence offense might be getting to the charity stripe a lot in this meeting. The Friars ranked 55th in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.270, while Sacred Heart ranked 167th in FTA rate allowed (0.226) last season.
Sacred Heart Pioneers vs. Providence Friars Free Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Providence, ATS Winner – Providence, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Providence ranks 50th in steals per game (7.4) while Sacred Heart ranks 227th (5.3).
- The Friars rank 74th in blocks per game (4.0) while the Pioneers rank 203rd in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- Sacred Heart averages 38.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 35th in the nation. Providence ranks 162nd in rebounds allowed per game (34.9).
- The Friars rank 79th in assists per game (14.4) while the Pioneers rank 221st in assists allowed per game (14.2).
- Providence ranks 97th in three pointers allowed per game (21.2) while Sacred Heart ranks 236th (23.9).