The 21st-ranked Colorado Buffaloes (5-0) welcome the Sacramento State Hornets (4-0) to CU Events Center, where both teams try to remain perfect. The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 30, 2019, and will air on Pac-12 Network.
Sacramento State Hornets at Colorado Buffaloes Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious over their last opponent. The Buffaloes defeated the Clemson Tigers 71-67, while the Hornets beat the Pepperdine Waves 77-72.
Sacramento State dominated every stat category in the game. They had a phenomenal offensive rebounding percentage of 38.9 (above their season average of 34.7) and a free throw rate of 0.429 (above their season average of 0.253). Pepperdine put up marks of 24.3 and 0.310, respectively, for those same stats. The Buffaloes, on the other hand, held the Tigers to an offensive rebounding percentage of 20.0 (below their season average of 25.8) and had a free throw rate of 0.471 (above their season average of 0.210). Colorado was lifted by Tyler Bey, who put up 18 points and 10 rebounds. Izayah Mauriohooho-Le’afa played well for Sacramento State, recording 23 points.
The physical Colorado offense might be living from the foul line in this matchup. Since the 2018-19 season, the Buffaloes rank 24th in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.277, while Sacramento State ranks 292nd in FTA rate allowed (0.262).
Sacramento State Hornets vs. Colorado Buffaloes Pick
Free Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Colorado, ATS Winner – Colorado, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Sacramento State ranks 40th in steals per game (7.6) while Colorado ranks 246th (5.3).
- The Buffaloes rank 260th in three pointers attempted per game (19.8) while the Hornets rank 316th (16.6).
- Sacramento State ranks 127th in blocks per game (3.4) while Colorado ranks 166th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- The Buffaloes rank 22nd in assists allowed per game (10.6) while the Hornets rank 149th (12.7).
- Colorado ranks 17th in rebounds allowed per game (31.4) while Sacramento State ranks 94th (33.6).