The Sacramento Kings (2-5), 8.5-point underdogs, will travel to Scotiabank Arena to meet the Toronto Raptors (4-2). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 217.5 points and it will air on CTV Sportsnet Toronto at 7:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
Sacramento Kings vs. Toronto Raptors ATS Odds
The Kings come in on a high note after comfortably covering the 1.5-point spread against the New York Knicks in their last outing, 113-92. The Raptors, on the other hand, were defeated by the Milwaukee Bucks, 115-105, and were not able to cover as 6.5-point underdogs. The Sacramento game went 8 points under the projected point total of 213, while the Toronto game finished 7 points under the projected point total of 227.
The Kings held the Knicks to an offensive rebounding percentage of 18.4 (below their season average of 27.1) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.571 (above their season average of 0.485). Toronto, meanwhile, did a terrific job of getting and making free throws (22-25; 88.0 percent). Kyle Lowry led the way for Toronto, recording 36 points and six assists. Sacramento, meanwhile, was led by Richaun Holmes, who finished with 14 points and 10 rebounds.
The Raptors dominated this series last year, securing victories in both contests. In the most recent contest, Toronto won 120-105. Getting to the free throw line was one of Toronto’s biggest advantages. They had 35 free throw attempts, while Sacramento had 22.
Of the Kings’ seven games, five have finished under the projected point total. Sacramento holds records of 2-5 straight up (SU) and 2-5 against the spread (ATS).
Vegas has been spot on when predicting totals of Raptors games, with an even split between overs and unders. Additionally, Toronto owns records of 4-2 SU and 4-2 ATS.
When looking at effective field goal percentage, Toronto should have a considerable edge. Since the 2018-19 season, the Raptors offense ranks fourth in that metric at 0.537, while the Sacramento defense ranks 23rd in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.534).
Sacramento Kings at Toronto Raptors ATS Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Raptors, ATS Winner – Raptors, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- The Raptors rank 11th in steals per game (8.2) while the Kings rank 17th in steals allowed per game (7.6).
- Toronto ranks seventh in three pointers attempted per game (34.1) while Sacramento ranks 28th in three pointers allowed per game (34.4).
- The Raptors rank 14th in rebounds allowed per game (45.1) while the Kings rank last (47.6).
- Toronto ranks 12th in blocks per game (5.2) while Sacramento ranks 25th (4.4).
- Sacramento averages 19.2 points off turnovers per game, which ranks first in the league. Toronto ranks 10th in points off turnovers allowed per game (15.6).
- The Raptors rank sixth in points allowed in the paint per game (45.3) while the Kings rank 25th (51.1).
- The Kings average 20.2 fast break points per game, which ranks first in the league. The Raptors rank 14th in fast break points allowed per game (13.7).
- Toronto ranks 14th in assists per game (24.7) while Sacramento ranks 19th in assists allowed per game (24.6).
- Sacramento ranks ninth in second chance points per game (13.7) while Toronto ranks 26th (12.1).
- Sacramento is 11-0 when they allow below 100 points, while Toronto is 27-2.
- The Kings are 39-40 when they reach the century mark, while the Raptors are 73-26.