The Robert Morris Colonials (16-13, 12-4 NEC) will be at the Rothman Center to clash against the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (8-18, 6-9 NEC) in a NEC matchup. The game begins at 3:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 23, 2020.
Robert Morris Colonials at Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Betting Odds
In their last game, the Knights were beaten by the LIU Sharks, 86-81, while the Colonials were victorious over the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers, 68-60.
The Colonials had a turnover percentage of 12.0 (better than their season average of 16.6) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.559 (above their season average of 0.507). Fairleigh Dickinson, meanwhile, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 32.6 (above their season average of 26.8). Elyjah Williams played a key role for Fairleigh Dickinson with 17 points and 11 rebounds. Josh Williams, meanwhile had a good outing for Robert Morris, recording 22 points.
In their first matchup this year, Jahlil Jenkins led the Knights to a 72-71 victory. He scored a game-high 21 points. Fairleigh Dickinson’s 0.534 effective field goal percentage was its biggest advantage over Robert Morris, who had a mark of 0.500.
Robert Morris Colonials vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Betting Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Robert Morris, ATS Winner – Robert Morris, O/U – Over
- Robert Morris averages 16.3 assists per game, which ranks 15th in the nation. Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 244th in assists allowed per game (15.3).
- The Colonials rank 219th in rebounds per game (33.9) while the Knights rank 233rd (33.5).
- The Colonials rank 75th in three pointers allowed per game (19.8) while the Knights rank 231st (24.1).
- Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 97th in blocks per game (3.3) while Robert Morris ranks 142nd in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- The Knights have outscored opponents by an average of 4.8 points in their last five games. On the season, Fairleigh Dickinson has been defeated by an average of 3.1 points.
- During their last five games, the Colonials have scored an average of 69.6 points per game (0.5 above their season average) and allowed an average of 67.2 points per game (0.1 above their season average).